Monday, June 11, 2007

Tub thumpin #1

Talon is a going concern now! He has learned to move rapidly around my house, but typical to Talons personality, he doesn't crawl....exactly....he pulls himself around commando style...
much to Gizmo's chagrin I am sure...LOL!
He is much happier now though...he entertains himself for longer, and loves the toys, but he has also learned how to make messes...
Hence...I am feeding him lunch and I THOUGHT I had moved it out of his way when I went into the kitchen to grab something...and then I come back and find it on the floor up side down....LOL!
stain #1

Then, he is playing in our living room, and I went to pick him up and realized that there was SOMETHING coming out of the back of his diaper...

I yell "Oh Crap" and Kendal says "what?" and I say...."NO REALLY! OH CRAP! EVERYWHERE!"

So...Kendal starts laughing (Until he has to clean it off the rug that is...) and I take Talon clothes and all...and drop him into the tub......

We bathed him off...but apparently he figures grandma needs a shower too! (Maybe I did after that...)

Check out this video!



I took him out of the tub after his bath, went out to get his clothes and a diaper while he laid on a towel, and turned around to find him behind me pulling himself along the floor "commando" and I mean in more ways then one...no clothes...and on his tummy...man is he fast....LOL!

Grandma's house is sure fun...good thing we have carpet spot remover....